Key Takeaways from our last Webinar: Adapt Quickly Your Pricing System in Times of Crisis
Last week, we had the pleasure to host a Webinar with the objective to provide a pragmatic review on how Pricing, Strategic and Commercial Dataflow & Systems could be efficiently improved with short term solutions.
By the way, thanks to all the people that has participated!
Great interactions, very interesting questions and insightful discussions …
The key takeaways were:
- Pricing Systems needs to be part of a larger vision, embedding
- Pricing Systems are part of a broader Eco-System: A software “alone” won’t solve your Pricing …. You need to integrate a transformational approach for
- Pricing Systems must institutionalize “Best Practices”: Define first your Best Practices, and then request a System to automate – support them
- The good Pricing System would support you along your journey to excellence: From Smart Cost+, through Competitive Premium and Value-Solutions Pricing
- For unlocking the complexity of a Pricing System, approach it with a modular structure:
1) Data Intelligence
2) Dynamic Behavioral Segmentation
3) Analytical Intelligence
4) Waterfall Toolbox
5) Sales & Commercial User Interface
a. Exception Management
b. Peer Incentives
6) Performance Monitoring
- What will really make the difference for a successful Pricing System initiative will be the level of acceptance from the people in the Organization … and so, the most important stream of your project must be “Mindset Change”, and the strongest skill within your team would be “Change & Stakeholders Management”.
Are we missing something?